Thursday, March 14, 2019

Personal Narrative- Living Life on the Edge :: Personal Perspective

Personal Narrative- Living demeanor on the EdgeHeart racing, palms clammy, stuttering with nervousness. All amours that usually dont describe ones favorite thing in the world, still in my case those are the common symptoms for my favorite way to depressurise in the world, adrenaline rushes. Anything that puts you so close to death you could touch it, still still hang on to a thread of life to get yourself back up with. It sounds immature and irresponsible, I know, but dont judge until youve tried, and I could never describe the rush and the complete whole, still state of meditation adrenaline rushes put me in that makes all the riskiness in the world entirely worth it.It was late afternoon in early July and the most clear day ever conceived. I pass most of the day hiking on a mountain in labor union Carolina, surprisingly not sweating all that bad, but growing intense of when paradise would place itself in front of me as promised. Every conviction I asked I got a clone an swer soon. all in force(p) soon but define soon, soon could mean different things right? Wrong Right as the last breath of my question leave my mouth it fell in front of me , Paradise. Well, the middle of nowhere to be exact, but paradise all the same. It was the side of the mountain where a pertinacious cliff jetted out. Being the little daredevil I am I had to see more. I climbed deal off the side of the mountain on to the ledge and walked to the very edge. As I walked further out it narrow to a one foot across point. I sat down and dangled my feet and where earth was below me in that location was this little hidden beach with quartz blue weewee. Not a single footprint in the unobjectionable sand with a soft flowing waterfall of clear water and soft gray rocks strategically placed to make up a true paradise. It was the most spectacular sight ever. It was truly the closest thing to heaven I had ever seen. I have been told that nothing is perfect, easily obviously whomever said that had never been here. As I sat there with my feet dangling the pit of my stomach dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment