Saturday, July 27, 2019

Write a paper that addresses how some component of BUSINESS will Research

Write a that addresses how some component of BUSINESS will impact the career for which you are studying - Research Paper Example I believe this component of business will be useful in my career since it will enable me forecast the human resource requirements of the organization and understand how to design the organizational structure depending on the reporting relationships and need for coordination of various related jobs (Griffin 23). This component will enable me become more proactive in my future career and understand how to accurately forecast the human talent demands of the organization. In this case, I will be capable of projecting the likelihood of increase in demand of the products through various management models and plan in advance in order to ensure the organization has the right mix of skills to cater for the future needs (Mathias and Jackson 45) Management will be essential in designing well defined jobs that will ensure task and job clarification. I will be capable of ensuring that the job design caters for the education, skills and other attributes that are essential for effective performance of the job and facilitates cooperation of the related jobs in order to facilitate the attainment of the overall organizational objectives (Griffin 34). As a human talent management professional, I will be tasked with recruitment and training of employees. I believe a major in management will enable me identify numerous recruitment sources and various training methods are suitable for the training needs of the employees. I will ensure the recruitment criteria is aligned with the specific job description and training methods aim at improving the output and productivity of all employees in the organization(Mathias and Jackson 135). This component of business will be essential in my career as a human resource manager since the directing function of managers is relevant in supervision, motivation and leadership of human resources in the organization. Management will introduce me to numerous leadership models and

No comments:

Post a Comment